Summer in Northshore
From June 25 to August 17, we will serve breakfast and lunch at no charge to all children who are 18 and younger. Summer meals will be served at Northshore Middle School.
All district buildings have varied hours during the summer. Don't waste a trip; make sure your school is open before leaving!
School supplies are requested but not required. If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact the office manager and supplies will be provided for you.
Research shows summer break away from school can cause students, especially struggling learners, to experience "summer slide" or some loss of what they've learned over the school year.
Below is a listing of some additional summer opportunities from the Northshore community.
- Northshore YMCA
- City of Bothell Parks and Recreation
- City of Bothell Events Schedule
- City of Kenmore Parks and Recreation
- City of Kenmore Special Events
- City of Woodinville Parks
- City of Woodinville Calendar
- Old Fire House Teen Center, Redmond
- Center for Human Services
- King County Libraries
- Boys and Girls Club
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Camp Fire