Bothell High School
9130 NE 180th Street
Bothell, WA 98011
June 26 - August 1, 2019: Accelerated/Additional Courses
July 9 - August 1, 2019: Credit Retrieval Courses and Life Fitness/PE
Registration: April 5 - June 21, 2019 (Registrations for Credit Retrieval courses only will be accepted through June 28th).
See the Registration Options page for online, mail-in, and in person registration instructions.
- No classes on Thursday, July 4.
- All classes will be held at Bothell High School.
- Grade levels refer to the grade student will start in Fall of 2019
- Credit retrieval courses are completed with an online curriculum and in class instruction with teacher support. Students must have failed the class previously to qualify for credit retrieval.
- Course information is subject to change. Registration may close early for classes that reach enrollment capacity, and classes may be canceled if there is insufficient enrollment. Program updates and changes will be listed on the course description pages.
Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch should see their counselor for tuition options
Credit Retrieval Courses
Online Health Course (grades 9-12)
Instructor will email students with course instructions. All coursework will be completed online.
Additional Courses (grades 9-12)
Accelerated Math Courses* (grades 6-12)
*Please note: Prior to registering for accelerated math classes, students and parents should read and follow the guidelines on the Summer Accelerated Math Options page.
Contact us between March and July