Early Childhood Program Requirements
- For children age 3 years old by August 31
- Tuesday and Thursday, two and one half hours/day
- Tuition based: $220/month
- Enrollment limited to 10 students per session
- For children age 4 years old by August 31
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, two and one half hours/day
- Tuition based: $330/month
- Enrollment limited to 14 students per session.
- Small class sizes
- AA Certified teacher
- Aide - Para Educator (Assistant)
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Focus on early literacy activities
- Tuition scholarships available for qualifying families
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of immunization
- Completion of toilet training
- Parent transportation
Families must provide a certificate of immunization for their child and be able to provide their own transportation.
All children must be toilet trained.
Tuition waiver reduction is available for qualifying families.
Washington state law requires full immunization of all students enrolled in the school district. On or before the first day of attendance, all students must present or have on file proof of certain immunizations. More information regarding immunizations.