Northshore Preschool Program Accepting Applications for Peer Program
Northshore School District's preschool program is expanding to include peer model opportunities at Cottage Lake Elementary School in addition to Sorenson Early Childhood Center. The opportunity for a child to be a peer in a developmental special education preschool class is a great way for them to learn about individual differences and build self-esteem.
The Peer Program is currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year.
Peer Program registration information:
- Children must be four years old by December 31st
- Children must be toilet trained
- Parents must provide a current Certificate of Immunization
- Parents provide transportation to and from school
- Tuition is $150 per month
- Preschool classes are Monday through Thursday
- Morning sessions are 7:55 a.m. until 10:25 a.m.
- Afternoon sessions are 11:35 a.m. until 2:05 p.m.
- Small class size
- Certified Teacher
- Curriculum that addresses the areas of cognition, motor, social, self-help and language skills.
For more information, including registration, contact Sorenson Early Childhood Center, 425-408-5570, or Cottage Lake Elementary School, 425-408-4201.
Cottage Lake Elementary
Sorenson Early Childhood Center