Head Start is a high quality, comprehensive preschool early learning programs that provides services to eligible children and their families. The program provides:
- Quality learning opportunities
- Child education and family support services
- Social/emotional support for children and health services
- Education, employment support and job skills training
- Adult learning and leadership opportunities
- Nurturing supportive relationships
- Supportive staff and family engagement
- Families with children age 3-5 years (3 years old by Aug. 31)
- Children in foster care/kinship care
- TANF and SSI recipients
- Families experiencing homelessness
- Children with a disability or IEP
- Families living on limited incomes (based on federal poverty guidelines)
Please call Kenmore Elementary School, 425-408-4800. We can help you determine if you are eligible.
Class schedules and location
There are three Head Start classes, each held 10:10 a.m. to 1:40 p.m., Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Classes are provided at Kenmore Elementary School, 19121 71st Ave. NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
Transportation is provided to families who live within the Northshore School District boundaries.
Kenmore Elementary School
19121 71st Ave. NE
Kenmore, WA 98028