Release of Resident Students
Transfer out of Northshore School District
We are sorry to see you go but understand that sometimes individual students need specific programs this district does not offer. To attend school in another public school district, you must also apply for a transfer.
- Print the Choice Transfer Request or pick up one at the district office. This needs to be done each year that your student wants to transfer out of Northshore School District.
- Submit the completed form to NSD by one of the options listed below:
- In-Person or Mail - NSD Admin c/o Student Services 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell WA 98021
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - 425-408-7729
- The form will be submitted to your requested district.
- The new district will notify you if the transfer has been approved/denied.
In all cases that the district approves the release of a resident student, the student or the student’s parent(s) shall be solely responsible for all transportation to and from the requested district.
Please see the following documents for more details:
- Application for Attendance in Non-Resident District.
- Northshore School District Policy 3140 (Release of Resident Students).