Information regarding waivers:We want all of our families to stay safe during the snow.
Please be assured that all waivers received at the Northshore administration office, after schools reopen, will be date stamped for february 11, 2019. You can also submit them via fax:425 408 7729 or email: https://mailfile.nsd.org/filedrop/waiver
- Updated information regarding waiver acceptance dates: Please note the new waiver acceptance dates below.
- Updated information regarding the IB program at Inglemoor HS: We are currently accepting waivers for current 8th graders who would like to attend the IB program at Inglemoor HS for the 2019-2020 school year. This includes students that live outside of the Northshore school district.
- Approved in-district waivers are current until the next level of schooling (e.g. elementary to middle school; middle school to high school). You will need to submit a new waiver if you are transitioning from 5th to 6th grade or 8th to 9th grade and do not want to attend your home school.
- Out of district students must submit a new waiver every year.
- Enrollment projections dictate staffing and scheduling and your waiver request will remain pending until capacity issues have been addressed.
- Middle School and High School Waivers: You will need to register at your home school; unless you have an approved waiver.
- EAP/AAP program waivers will be reviewed July-August
Information regarding transportation for students on an approved waiver.
Please note updated dates. We will begin accepting waivers on the following dates:
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: