Information regarding waiver:
- Approved in-district waivers are current until the next level of schooling (e.g. elementary to middle school; middle school to high school). You will need to submit a new waiver if you are transitioning from 5th to 6th grade or 8th to 9th grade and do not want to attend your home school.
- Out of district students must submit a new waiver every year.
- Enrollment projections dictate staffing and scheduling and your waiver request will remain pending until capacity issues have been addressed.
- New Middle School and High School Waivers: You will need to register at your home school; unless you have an approved waiver.
- EAP/AAP program waivers will be reviewed July-August
Information regarding transportation for students on an approved waiver.
We will begin accepting waivers on the following dates:
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: