Information regarding waivers:
- Updated information regarding waiver acceptance dates: Please note the new waiver acceptance dates below.
- Updated information regarding the IB program at Inglemoor HS: We are currently accepting waivers for current 8th graders who would like to attend the IB program at Inglemoor HS for the 2019-2020 school year. This includes students that live outside of the Northshore school district.
- Approved in-district waivers are current until the next level of schooling (e.g. elementary to middle school; middle school to high school). You will need to submit a new waiver if you are transitioning from 5th to 6th grade or 8th to 9th grade and do not want to attend your home school.
- Out of district students must submit a new waiver every year.
- Enrollment projections dictate staffing and scheduling and your waiver request will remain pending until capacity issues have been addressed.
- Middle School and High School Waivers: You will need to register at your home school; unless you have an approved waiver.
- EAP/AAP program waivers will be reviewed July-August
Information regarding transportation for students on an approved waiver.
Please note updated dates. We will begin accepting waivers on the following dates:
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: