Welcome to STEM Education
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
The NSD Career and College Readiness commitment:
- Actively invite, engage, motivate, and inspire all students in STEM subject areas and related career pathways through exploratory and preparatory STEM courses.
- Raise the achievement of all students so that they are prepared to create and use technology in their learning, college, community, and careers.
- Increase the number and diversity of students who aspire and succeed at the highest levels of academic and technical achievement in STEM subject areas and related career pathways.
- Expand the number of students who ultimately pursue advanced degrees and careers in STEM fields and broaden the participation of women and minorities in those fields.
- Increase STEM literacy for all students, including those who do not pursue STEM-related careers or additional study in the STEM disciplines.
- Diversify and increase the number of Northshore School District teachers who are well prepared and highly-effective in providing STEM education.
- Snohomish STEM K-12
- Future Of Flight Summer Camp
- IGNITE- Inspiring Girls Now In Technology Evolution
- BioMedical Careers Resource Website
- Fab Fem Girls In STEM
- FIRST Robotics
- Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Northwest Association of Biomedical Research
- STEM Education Coalition
- STEM Skills For Everyone
- USA Today STEM Report
- Visual Essay: STEM Occupations
- Washington STEM website
- Women in Bio
- Women in NASA