Transcripts and Student Records
Former and current students can request copies of their transcript from their high school.
- Bothell High School
- Inglemoor High School
- North Creek High School
- Woodinville High School
- Northshore Networks
- Secondary Academy for Success
What's on a Transcript?
- The student's name (last name, first name and middle names or middle initials)
- The student's current address, address at graduation, or address at withdrawal from school (street, city, state, zip code)
- The student's birth date and sex
- The student's identification number
- The school's name
- The school's address (street, city, state, zip code and telephone number)
- The dates of the student's entry, re-entry, withdrawal and graduation (if applicable) related to the school issuing the transcript
- The student's academic history for high school (grade level and date of course completion, course titles, marks/grades earned, credits attempted, credits earned and grade point average)
- The name and address of parent(s) or guardian(s) (street, city, state, zip code) if such information is available
- Successful completion of CAA or CIA, High School and Beyond Plan, and Culminating Project
- A list of previous high schools attended (school name, address, city, state and month and year of entrance and exit)
- The signature and/or seal of the authorized school official (name, title and date)
A student’s grades, diploma, and transcript may be withheld until such time the student pays for any school property that has been lost or willfully damaged. Upon payment for damages or the equivalency through voluntary work, the grades, diploma, and transcript will be released. The student or their guardian may request review of the imposition of a charge for damages to the appropriate administrator.
Guardians seeking other student records, such as immunizations and testing, should contact their school