To help parents get the most out of school, you want day-to-day insight into the academic experience. With the Synergy StudentVUE web portal, students can access near real-time information on attendance, class schedules, report cards, course history, graduation status and more.
ParentVUE allows students to access their:
- Class Schedules
- Course History
- Graduation Status
- Mid-term/Quarter and Final/Semester Grades
- School Information
- Demographic Information
- Immunization Dates
A single username and password allows parents to access information for all of their children, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance. Each parent has an individual account that covers all children.
Parents will need an account 7-digit activation key, which they can get from their student's school office, to create an account. Parents can create an account by following these simple steps:
- Request a 7-digit activation key from your school's office. Each parent has an activation key and login that will access information for all children in the family.
- Visit ParentVue in a web browser and click I Am a Parent.
- Click I have an activation key and need to create my account, which will display the district's Privacy Statement.
- Read and accept the Privacy Statement by clicking on the I Accept button.
- Enter first name, last name and the provided activation key then click Continue to Step 3.
- Create a username and password and list primary email address then click Complete Account Activation.
- Once ParentVUE opens, click on the My Account tab to review your cell phone listing. Use the dropdown menu to designate that a number is a cell phone. If you have not cell phone listed, click Add to add a number; and be sure to use the dropdown menu to indicate that it is a cell phone.
- While in ParentVUE, if you are the "Living With" parent, you may also wish to click on the Home tab and then Student Information to check your child's emergency contacts. Click Edit to change this information.
Detailed information on ParentVUE is available in the training guide.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact your school.