Download the Northshore School District App to view news, calendars, menus and more. Families can take the additional step of logging in to access a wealth of individual student information and school notifications. Families will be able to follow their students' schools, track lunch balances, see checked out library books, access grades and attendance, and much more!
- Select schools to follow under Settings.
- See school events in Calendar and add events to device calendar.
- Check cafeteria offerings under Menus.
- Read the superintendent’s weekly Blog.
- View the latest district and school news in Activity Stream.
- Receive general news, weather closures, events and more info in Notifications.
- Find school and staff phone numbers and email addresses under Schools Directory.
- Search current job listings in the district under Jobs.
- Report anonymously via TipLine & Safe Schools Alert.
- Select language for auto-translation under Settings.
Special features available to parents and guardians who log into the app:
- Customized alerts
- Individual student grades
- Cafeteria balances
- Library check-outs
- Bus stop information
- Edit your message delivery preferences
- and more
- In the app, tap the Student Info Login icon.
- Type your ParentVUE username under Login ID. The mobile app uses your ParentVUE credentials to recognize you as a parent or guardian. ParentVUE is our existing student information system.
If you haven't yet activated your ParentVUE account, you will need to do this before you are able to log in to the mobile app. Follow the steps on the ParentVUE page. Once your ParentVUE account is activated, expect to wait 24 hours for the app to recognize your ParentVUE username as a valid login.
- Click Forgot Password? (Your ParentVUE password won’t work -- only the username.) You only need to do this the first time you log in.
- Follow prompts to retrieve the temporary password from your email.
- Re-enter the ParentVUE username under Login ID, and enter the temporary password under Password. At this point the Student Info Login icon will disappear, and new icons will appear—one under your parent name and one for each of your children. These should remain in place each time you open the app. You shouldn't need to log in again.
- Tap Your Parent Name icon to change that temporary password to something you will remember, edit your message delivery preferences and check your contact information, including your SMS/cellphone number for text messages.
Contact information can only be edited in ParentVUE or through your school’s front office staff.
The newly created password is for the mobile app only; your old ParentVUE password won't change, and you'll still need it to access ParentVUE from any device. We recommend creating the same password for the mobile app that you are already using for ParentVUE.
- Tap Your Student(s) icon(s) to view attendance, assignments, grades, cafeteria balances, checked-out library books, bus stop info and more.
- Tap the Notifications icon to set Alerts for some of this information.
- Under Student Info Login icon, tap Log In with Your Google Account.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address and password.
- At this point the Student Info Login icon will disappear, and a new icon will appear with your staff name.
- Tap Your Staff Name icon to edit your message delivery preferences and check your contact information.
We welcome feedback from users so that we can try to make useful changes where possible. To share feedback, please email email@example.com.