Far West Family Services Employee Assistance Program
Your district employee assistance program since 1982, Far West Family Services is here for you when you or an immediate family member needs help. You and your family have a total of four (4) counseling sessions (with no co-pays or deductibles), access to our informational website, and to our community resource referrals. All contacts with Far West Family Services are free and totally confidential.
- Marital, relationship and family issues; couples and family counseling.
- Parent/child concerns: children, teenagers, young adults: depression, anxiety, adjustment etc.
- Addictive behaviors: such as alcohol and drug dependence/abuse, gambling, and computer/ Internet addictions, and pornography.
- Individual distress: due to transitions, anxiety, depression, family of origin, workplace stress, illness or grief.
- StressLine: 24 hour access to professional assistance and support by phone.
For more information, to call the Stressline or to schedule an appointment, call 1-800-398-3440. Visit the Far West Family Services website at www.farwestfamilyservices.com.
- Spouse, partner, fiancé
- Dependent children, step-children, foster children, grandchildren age of 24 and under.
Please call Human Resources at 425-408-7601 if you'd like a copy of the EAP brochure.
HomeStreet Bank's Hometown Home Loan Program
Northshore partnered with HomeStreet Bank in March 2002 to offer The Home Town Home Loan Program, an employer-assisted housing program, to all Northshore School District employees. The Hometown Home Loan Program offers a wide selection of home loan options whether you are buying your first home, refinancing or remodeling your existing home.
Home Town Home Loan Benefits Include:
- Reduced Loan Origination Fee & Other Closing Cost Savings
- Realtor Contributions
- Expert Service
- Convenient Hours
- Free Homebuyer Education
Go to the HomeStreet Bank Webpage for the Home Town Home Loan Program for more information. Here you will also find the schedule for many upcoming informative webcasts.
The Northshore School District works with two credit unions. The credit unions provide many services including discounted loan rates, competitive investment rates, seminars, and more.
If you set up an accounts with a credit union, you can have a portion or all of your paycheck directly deposited into your account. This is helpful when you have a loan with the credit union or if you just want to tuck some money away but don't want to think about it every month.