How to Print at the Graphics Center
For school orders, please send in a Print Request Form along with your originals. The Print Request forms are located in your school office or let us know and we can send you more forms. We will ship your jobs back to your school as soon as they are ready.
You can email new jobs to the Graphics Center at email@example.com.
Please send PDF files that are ready to print
Include all of the details needed to complete the job, such as:
- Paper type and size. Check out paper options here.
- Color printing or black and white
- Double or single sided
- Contact information
- Which school or PTA
- School or ASB budget number
- Pick up or ship to school option
We ask that your artwork originals be print ready. We do offer additional graphic design services if you need help with layout - please call 425-408-7830 to go over specifics.
For the PTA Self-Serve Copier:
- Black and white printing only. Color printing is available when you order jobs through Graphics.
- Fill out a Walk Up Copier half sheet form located by the copier. Please leave both copies in the box when you leave.
- Bring your copier code with you or check with someone at the desk and they will be happy to look it up for you.
- Choose from a variety of colored paper options for your project.
- Additional bindery services are available upon request.
You can pick up your order at Graphics or we would be happy to ship your jobs back to your school, whichever you prefer.
PTA Self-Service copier hours are open
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.