Community members may now submit applications for building use. We are only accepting applications for usage between August 1, 2018 and June 15, 2019.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our gyms, cafeterias, fields, conference rooms, libraries and theaters. In order to maintain our facilities, a rental fee is charged. The charge varies from facility to facility and from group to group.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunity for both boys and girls programs.
- Our facilities shall be made available for community use under necessary regulations, when such use is not in conflict with school operations.
- Authorization for use of school facilities shall not be considered as endorsement or approval of the activity, group, or organization or the purposes they represent.
- We reserve the right to deny or cancel any application for use when such use, or meeting, may in any way be prejudicial to the best interest of the schools or for which satisfactory sponsorship is not provided.
We are constructing a multi-use building between the Skyview Middle School and Canyon Creek Elementary campuses. The Skyview campus will not be available for community use until further notice, this includes fields and gymnasium. Canyon Creek fields will not be available for community use until further notice.
Individuals interested in renting facilities must submit a Facility Use Application form. You must have a current approved certificate of insurance and an additional insured endorsement on file. Please be sure to review the Insurance Requirement Checklist and Endorsement Example forms before submitting your application.
- School Organizations
- Non-Profit Youth Groups Within Northshore
- Non-Profit Youth Group Outside Northshore
- Non-Profit Groups & Organizations
- Commercial & For-Profit Organizations
- Non-Profit Enrichment Classes
|Activity or Multipurpose Room||$16/hour|
|Ricketts Board Room||$20/hour|
|Middle & High School Gymnasium||$28/hour|
|Middle School Theater||$43/hour|
|Activity or Multipurpose Room||$22/hour|
|Ricketts Board Room||$33/hour|
|Middle & High School Gymnasium||$67/hour|
|Middle School Theater||$60/hour|
Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535.